Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- Himalayan ColourPoint Persian
- Mixed Litter
- Current Age
- 6 months
- Ready to Leave
- at 13 weeks
- Can be viewed with
- Mother and Father
- GCCF (Active)
- Health Checks
Suitable for Breeding on the GCCF register..
(and 1 older kitten as a pet only, not for breeding) .
This add is always kept up to date. Kittens will be available (till i remove this add) ....
Boys & Girls ready to collect now
Active GCCF register: A boy & a girl both are Blue tabby point... Tiger & Cinderella
Also : Older Kitten as a pet (neutered) on the non-Active GCCF : Pasha Sea Point available under offer email me for details
More details are on my web....
Price varies depending on few factors, please contact me for more details.
I will update this add regularly, so as long as you see the add, means I still have kittens available
I own both all the patents of my Kittens the Queens and the Studs where you can view them when you visit, picture of parents included on here too
I am a Hobby Breeder based in West London,
aiming to breed blue eyed Himalayan ColourPoint Persians from fine, healthy blood lines,
FLV, FIV & PKD negative (DNA testing carried out, copies will be given to new owners).
They are all micro-chipped ,vet checked & all treatments are kept up to date (vaccinations, worming, flea control). All my kittens are used to grooming & handling since birth as they are spoiled and spend most of their time in my bedroom, keeping a close eye on their needs then they are free to roam the whole house but they choose mainly to stay upstairs.
They are used to dogs, as i have 2 toy poodles who love the kittens since birth.
Optional "Kitten Starter Pack" is available.
All what your new kitten need. More details on my web site.
They feed on: Royal Canin "Mother & Babycat" then Royal Canine kitten digestive natural defenses from 4-12 months then "Royal Canine Indoor longhair" with occasional treats.
I use biodegradable edible litter, expensive but harmless if kittens eat it or breath its dust.
Having a Kitten will bring joy to you & your family.
Usually, all are registered as active, often I may have offers on purchase price, best to email me for details.
I aim for my kittens to find the best loving homes in the world.
Each Kitten will come with the following:
* Pedigree with at least 4 generations
* Vet's Health certificate
* Vet's Vaccination booklet
* Our "Kitten Care Guide" booklet
* Treatment record
* Copies of DNA testing
* GCCF registration transfer document
* Transfer document signed by me & you
* Microchip # & "Petlog" reg. transfer document
* Kitten Starter Pack (Optional for an extra fee)
* Royal Canin "The Kitten Book" when in stock
* 5 weeks Free insurance
* My continuous support & advice, phone & email
I do not & will NOT offer stud services, hence keeping all babies protected from possible viruses etc...
Best way to contact me is to email me if I do not answer my phone , you can leave a message on my land line or text me on my mobile phone below
More pictures on my website, pictures and videos on social media.
Also you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook &. Instagram for videos,pictues and the latest news especially following the Kitten's birth.
I have more than one female, so will have different colour point kittens , seal Points , Blue Points, red points etc...
* Best is to send me an email to add you to my mailing list that I send at 9 weeks of age.
* We will need to talk by phone.
* On viewing for purchasing, please bring your photo ID & proof of address, This is a GCCF requirement, also needed to register the kitten and insurance to the correct name & address. Without them I shall NOT depart with my babies not for millions of pounds.
* CCTV is everywhere, out of & in my house, more cameras than you can count & all are recording.