Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £563 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Acton neighbourhood. The house features five bedrooms, a common bathroom, a WC and a kitchen. The bedrooms presented here are cosy, pleasant and ideal for any student who wishes to enjoy the city. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your and your housemates' self-catering. Here, you'll have a nice time and make lots of new friends.
- East Acton (Tube station - Cental line) - 1 minutes walk away.
- London College UCK - 13 minutes away on public transport;
- Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) - 14 minutes walk away / 6 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Westfield London Shoppinng Centre - 31 minutes walk away.
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 14 minutes walk away.
Acton is part of the London Borough of Ealing and it's known for it's affordable accommodation. From nice houses and gorgeous museums, there's also beautiful parks such as Gunnersbury Park or the Acton Park. The typical spots that are worth visiting are the Acton Market, some cool and trendy pubs, cafes and some nice restaurants - perfect to enjoy the truly British food.