Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £1430 Per Month
- More Details
The accommodation is located in West London, more precisely in the Kensington neighborhood. This nice looking studio provides a bedroom area, a bathroom and a kitchen. The building has free shared laundry facilities.
- Earl's Court Station ( Tube Station - District and Picadilly Lines) - 4 minutes walk away.
- West Brompton (Train Station - Southern Line) - 7 minutes walk away.
- Royal College of Art - 25 minutes walk away / 19 minutes away on public transport.
- Heythrop College, University of London - 19 minutes walk away / 15 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Music - 25 minutes walk away / 18 minutes away on public transport.
- Stamford Bridge Stadium - 20 minutes walk away.
- Holland Park - 20minutes walk away.
- Bars and Pubs - 14 minutes walk away.
Kensington is a very upmarket and fashionable area in central London with plenty of green squares where you can relax in. The council is mostly residential, with lots of large Victorian townhouses, and is very well located. Notting Hill, Portobello Road and High Street Kensington are all within easy walking distance, so you’ll always have something to do.
Kensington also has two of London’s most beautiful, famous parks, both of which are very popular whenever the Sun is out or just for a weekend stroll. On its western edge, you’ll find the large Kensington Gardens, including Kensington Palace, which follow into Hyde Park, London’s most-known park. Then on the opposite side of the neighbourhood you have Holland Park, considered to be one the most romantic and peaceful parks in the city, and has some of London’s most expensive houses surrounding it.