Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £867 Per Month
- More Details
This studio is located in North London, more exactly in the Archway neighbourhood and comprises of a pleasant atmosphere due to its bright and snug bedroom area, a funcitonal kitchen and a bathroom.
- Archway (Tube station - Northern line) - 12 minutes walk away.
- London Metropolitan University, Holloway Campus - 20 minutes away on public transport;
- University College London - 29 minutes away on public transport;
- King's College London - 46 minutes away on public transport.
- Shops and supermarkets - 15 minutes walk away.
Archway is an area of London quite close to Camden, which is one of London’s best places to go if you want to soak up some real British culture where you can also do a bit of shopping and visit some exotic bars and pubs. However, take a walk around Archway and you’ll witness a very similar story. Archway is brimming with pubs, yet also boasts about its two libraries along with a handful of art galleries. Plus, if you fancy escaping from the city smoke, and you’re a fan of the funky and wonderful, it’s also in close proximity to Kentish Town’s City Farm.