Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £2166 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Kensington neighbourhood. The studio has a bedroom area with a double bed and a window view, a bathroom and a kitchen with the ideal amenities for your cooking experiences. This place could be your new home.
- South Kensington (Tube station - Circle, District and Piccadilly lines) - 5 minutes walk away.
- Imperial College - 5 minutes walk away / 5 minutes away on public transport.
- Heythrop College, University of London - 18 minutes walk away / 15 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Natural History Museum - 2 minutes walk away.
- Kensington Gardens - 10 minutes walk away.
Kensington is a very upmarket and fashionable area in central London with plenty of green squares where you can relax in. The council is mostly residential, with lots of large Victorian townhouses, and is very well located. Notting Hill, Portobello Road and High Street Kensington are all within easy walking distance, so you’ll always have something to do.
Kensington also has two of London’s most beautiful, famous parks, both of which are very popular whenever the Sun is out or just for a weekend stroll. On its western edge, you’ll find the large Kensington Gardens, including Kensington Palace, which follow into Hyde Park, London’s most-known park. Then on the opposite side of the neighbourhood you have Holland Park, considered to be one the most romantic and peaceful parks in the city, and has some of London’s most expensive houses surrounding it.