Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £824 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Acton neighbourhood. The house has a total of five bedrooms, a common bathroom and a kitchen. The bedrooms presented here have the necessary commodities for your stay and the kitchen is prepared to take on your cooking needs. You and your housemates will have a great time here.
- East Acton (Tube station - Central line) - 1 minutes walk away.
- London College UCK - 56 minutes walk away / 20 minutes away on public transport;
- Heythrop College, University of London25 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away;
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 7 minutes walk away.
Acton is part of the London Borough of Ealing and it's known for it's affordable accommodation. From nice houses and gorgeous museums, there's also beautiful parks such as Gunnersbury Park or the Acton Park. The typical spots that are worth visiting are the Acton Market, some cool and trendy pubs, cafes and some nice restaurants - perfect to enjoy the truly British food.