Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £650 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Acton neighbourhood. The house presents a total of five bedrooms, two common bathrooms and a kitchen. The bedrooms presented here offer a welcoming vibe and have all the amenities needed for your student life. In the kitchen, you'll find everything you need for your and your housemates' cooking adventures. Here, you'll find your safe haven and enjoy the company of your peers.
- East Acton (Tube station - Central line) - 7 minutes walk away.
- London College UCK - 45 minutes walk away / 25 minutes away on public transport;
- Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) - 20 minutes walk away / 14 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 25 minutes walk away.
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 17 minutes walk away.
Acton is part of the London Borough of Ealing and it's known for it's affordable accommodation. From nice houses and gorgeous museums, there's also beautiful parks such as Gunnersbury Park or the Acton Park. The typical spots that are worth visiting are the Acton Market, some cool and trendy pubs, cafes and some nice restaurants - perfect to enjoy the truly British food.