Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £650 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in North West London, more exactly in the Acton neighbourhood. The house has five bedrooms, two common bathrooms and a kitchen, as well as a dining room. Here, you'll find everything you need for the ideal stay.
- East Acton (Tube station - Central line) - 4 minutes walk away.
- Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) - 9 minutes walk away / 9 minutes away on public transport.
- London College UCK - 50 minutes walk away / 16 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 4 minutes walk away.
- Westfield London shopping centre - 26 minutes walk away.
Acton is part of the London Borough of Ealing and it's known for it's affordable accommodation. From nice houses and gorgeous museums, there's also beautiful parks such as Gunnersbury Park or the Acton Park. The typical spots that are worth visiting are the Acton Market, some cool and trendy pubs, cafes and some nice restaurants - perfect to enjoy the truly British food.