Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £650 Per Month
- More Details
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Shepherd's Bush neighbourhood . The house features five bedrooms, a common bathroom, a WC and a kitchen. All bedrooms offer a welcoming vibe to any student who wishes to know what London is about. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your and your housemates' self-catering. Here, you'll have a nice time and make lots of new friends.
It might also interest you to know that there's a yard at the back.
- East Acton (Tube station - Central line) - 10 minutes walk away.
- London College UCK - 47 minutes walk away / 25 minutes away on public transport;
- Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) - 15 minutes walk away / 12 minutes away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away.
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 24 minutes walk away.
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 12 minutes walk away.
Shepherd’s Bush is an area known for having a strong commercial community, which was reinforced with the opening of the Westfield shopping complex, Europe’s second largest. Apart from this large shopping centre, there is a myriad of local shops who specialise in fabrics, which makes this neighbourhood extremely popular with fashion students.
The area also attracts quite a few music fans, thanks to the now rebranded O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, which has hosted some classic artists like David Bowie, Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan.