Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £980 Per Month
- More Details
Have a look at this apartment set in North West London, more specifically in Brent. This flat has four bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, a bathroom and a separate WC.
- Kilburn Park (Tube station, Bakerloo line) -12 min walk away.
- Westbourne Park (Tube Station, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines) - 17 min walk away.
- University of London - 27 min away on public transport.
- London Business School - 17 min away on public transport.
- Regent's University London - 17 min away on public transport.
- The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama - 15 min away on public transport.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 5 min walk away.
- Queen's Park - 9 min walk away.
- Paddington Recreation Ground - 14 min walk away.
Brent is a borough in the North Western side of London and it’s connected to other known major areas such as Kilburn, Wembley, Camden, Ealing and Hammersmith and Fulham, amongst others. It has a mixture of residential, industrial and commercial spots.
What makes Brent stand out is it’s attractions, as it’s home to the Wembley Stadium, one of the country’s biggest landmarks, as well as the Wembley Arena.