Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £606 Per Month
- More Details
Located in West London, more exactly in the White City neighbourhood, this house presents a total of five bedrooms, two common bathrooms and a kitchen. All bedrooms offer a welcoming vibe and have all the commodities needed for your daily life. In the kitchen, you'll find everything you need for your and your housemates' cooking experience. You might like this place.
- White City (Tube station - Central line) - 7 minutes walk away;
- Wood Lane (Tube station - Circle, Hammersmith & City lines) - 15 minutes walk away.
- London College UCK - 45 minutes walk away / 23 minutes away on public transport;
- Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) - 6 minutes walk away.
- Restaurants and supermarkets - 10 minutes walk away;
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 17 minutes walk away;
- Wormwood Scrubs Park - 11 minutes walk away.
White City used to be mainly farmlands up until the turn of the 20th century. Since then, it has turned into an area with a multicultural society, home to BBC’s Television Centre as well as Queen’s Park Rangers’ stadium, Loftus Road.
The brand new Westfield London shopping centre (Europe’s 2nd largest) has brought in crowds of people to the area, giving it a new, dynamic life.