Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £498 Per Month
- More Details
ocated in North West London - more exactly in the Hampstead neighbourhood - is where you’ll find your home for the months to come. This property comprises of five comfortable bedrooms, a modern kitchen, a bathroom and a WC.
- Kilburn Park (Tube station - Barkerloo line) - 9 minutes walk away.
- London Business School - 22 minutes away on public transport;
- University of Westminster, Marylebone Campus - 19 minutes away on public transport;
- University College London - 26 minutes away on public transport.
- Shops and supermarkets - 15 minutes walk away.
St John’s Wood is a neighbourhood just north of charismatic Maida Vale and has one of the highest land values in London. The area is highly rated due to the beautiful Primrose Hill and Regent’s parks, which are just next to it. Mostly residential, St John’s Wood is generally peaceful and truly one of London’s best places to live in.
When walking around the area, you’re likely to come across the famous Abbey Road, where The Beatles recorded and took the cover photo to their Abbey Road album. You’ll undoubtedly see passers-by mimicking the band’s photo, disrupting traffic while they do it. Sir Paul McCartney owns a house here, so you might even get a chance to see one of the band members!