Buy and Sell in and around Uxbridge Powered by
- Item Price
- £1430 Per Month
- More Details
This flat is set in Central London, more exactly in the Pimlico neighborhood. This modern studio has a double bed on a mezzanine level, an ensuite bathroom and a living area with kitchenette. The building offers free laundry machines and dryers.
- Pimlico ( Tube Station - Victoria Line) - 7 minutes walk away.
- Imperial College London - 43 minutes walk away / 26 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Music - 47 minutes walk away / 27 minutes away on public transport.
- Royal College of Art - 46 minutes walk away / 26 minutes away on public transport.
- Ranelagh Gardens - 15 minutes walk away.
- Apollo Victoria Theatre - 14 minutes walk away.
- The Britain Millbank - 15 minutes walk away.
Pimlico is an area of southwest London with a large proportion of green areas, lovely squares and Regency architecture buildings. It is bordered by the Thames to the south, just opposite Vauxhall, to which it is connected by a bridge. Pimlico is bordered by Victoria to the north, and its proximity to such a major transport hub ensures that you can easily get around the city from here.